INCLUDES pre-filing clearance search, attorney opinion, application drafting and filing, procedural refusal responses, and USPTO filing-fee for 1 class!
Specifically, our comprehensive flat fee package can help you register your trademark with the following:
- 30-minute initial consultation and strategy discussion.
- Initial trademark clearance search of Federal and State trademark registries, along with business registrations, internet domain names, social media usages, and other risk areas.
- Detailed search report.
- Detailed Opinion Letter regarding your likelihood of registration based upon the clearance search.
- Drafting, review, and filing of one (1) Federal Trademark Application in one (1) Class with the USPTO (including $350.00 USPTO filing fee).
- Correspondence and communication throughout the trademark registration process.
- Responses to “Non-Substantive” Office Actions (minor procedural USPTO refusals).
- Unlimited application monitoring and timely status updates.
- Provision of your successful Trademark Registration Certificate.
Hourly attorney fees apply for responses to post-application Substantive Office Actions, Oppositions, and other litigation.
How to Get Started
Step 1: Complete the Contact Form below to let us know who you are
Step 2: Schedule Your Consultation using the button below
After booking your consultation, you will be directed to our LawPay payment page for payment of our $100.00 Initial Consultation Fee. If you decide to retain us within 5 days of our consultation, the $100.00 fee is applied to your $1,450.00 comprehensive flat fee.
The Initial Consultation Fee is non-refundable if you do not retain us after we speak or do not appear for the consultation. Consultation meetings rescheduled within 24 hours of the original meeting date will require payment of an additional $100.00 consultation fee.