INCLUDES pre-filing clearance search, attorney opinion, application drafting and filing, procedural Office Action responses, and timely updates and communications throughout the registration process.
Specifically, our comprehensive flat fee package can help you register your trademark with the following:
- Initial full, professional trademark clearance search of Federal and State trademark registries, along with business registrations, internet domain names, social media usages, and other risk areas.
- Detailed search report.
- Detailed Opinion Letter regarding your likelihood of registration based upon the clearance search.
- Drafting, review, and filing of one (1) Federal Trademark Application in one (1) Class with the USPTO.
- Correspondence and communication throughout the trademark registration process (as long as 1 year).
- Responses to “Non-Substantive” Office Actions (minor procedural USPTO refusals).
- Unlimited application monitoring and timely status updates (until registration).
- Provision of your successful Trademark Registration Certificate.
Hourly attorney fees apply for responses to post-application Substantive Office Actions, Oppositions, and other litigation. Additional flat fee applies to the drafting and filing of the Statement of Use or Statement of Use Extension requests required to conclude Intent-to-Use trademark registration application proceedings.
Schedule Your Trademark Registration Consultation Now
Schedule Your Consultation directly into our office calendar by clicking the button below.
After booking your consultation, you will be directed to our LawPay payment page for payment of our $100.00 Initial Consultation Fee. If you decide to retain us within 5 days of our consultation, the $100.00 fee is applied to your $1,650.00 comprehensive flat fee.
The Initial Consultation Fee is non-refundable if you do not retain us after we speak or do not appear for the consultation. Consultation meetings rescheduled within 24 hours of the original meeting date will require payment of an additional $100.00 consultation fee.